Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Jean-Paul Hévin: Bûchette Géométrique

Got the last of the tree individual Christmas cakes, the Bûchette Géométrique. The chocolate mousse is Peruvian cacao and smoked cream, cacao and almond buiscuit, poppy seed crisp (?), and laurel (bay leaf) chiboust. Definitely different from nutty or fruity cakes and I liked it and can call it great.

Not much to say about the run. I worked on proposed loops in the Akasaka area, though I realize that I have work to do on the old map. Besides some revisions (most of which I don't need to practice), I want to be able to do the courses in either directions (or, for multiple loops, each loop in a different direction, unless they overlap, in which case one loop's direction determines the other, since I still don't want to do full 180 degree turns. Don't have time to do exact measurements of the run, but it was 59 minutes today.

No comments:

Post a Comment