Saturday, December 2, 2017

(Fri) Jean Francois: Croissant

Friday was a research run to Aoki Sadaharu, Viron (I skipped JPH because they told me before that there would be no new cakes until Dec 23), Toshi Yoroizuka, Fred Cassel and Dalloyau in Ginza Mitsukoshi, and Origines Cacao. I was running fast only to the first stop (5.2 km at 11 km/h) and only ran to the Ginza Station entrance (1.7 km at 10 km/h). From there, I walked, using the underground were possible. I've gained a new respect for the exercise value of walking and avoiding damage to my arms by running too much carrying things in my hands (in a backpack is okay). Couple great cakes back that I'll feature in the next couple cake-offs, I hope. At the last stop I got a Croissant from Jean Francois. As the picture shows, this is a petty crispy type, since there is no room to be fluffy inside. It was excellent. My plan for next year is to try to get a couple pastries a week from somewhere, on no-cake days.

No comments:

Post a Comment