Saturday, December 2, 2017

(Sat) Port Sincère: Tumako 70%

Did a half run again, going to a new shop, Port Sincère down in Minato-ku near Tamachi Station. On the way, I took a lot of pictures for the neighborhood map and stopped by Toshi Yoroizuka to confirmed that they still had their Cassis and Saint-Marc, during which there was a mix of running and walking, so I didn't both to time things, though my preliminary route was about 8 km with the minimum expected rerouting. Port Sincère seemed to be a nice little shop. I had other things to do today and again decided not to wear myself out. This time I used JR lines to get as far as Yotsuya (I would have gotten out earlier for grocery shopping, but the semi-express was the first train available). I found this as a new shop in Nov. and seemed to be the best prospect among unvisited new shops this year so far. My next new visits will probably be neighborhood shops or the Shinjuku/Shinjuku 3-choume Station area.

I got the chocolate cake Tumako 70%, which is layers of chocolate ganache. It's basic but was well executed and definitely good, so while I'm not in a hurry to get back (too many Tokyo shops), I expect to some day or wouldn't hesitate to get a second cake if they visited Isetan.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment