Monday, December 4, 2017

Bake Bread: Croissant

Worked late, so I switched from running for cake to pastry and running. Bake Bread is a little place that is new and convenient, if I bought bread, which I don't much these days. I went with the basic croissant, which is kind of tough to show off with. It was good but standard bakery-type, though not fluffy or exceptionally crunchy.

The run was the the fifth neighborhood course, what I'm currently calling "Jinguumae 2 +", so I need to work on my naming. I did the run down there and back as well as the course itself without going through a traffic light (though there were cars to pause for a couple times). Unfortunately, I forgot were to turn near the end, where I need a side street past a new religion church and then turn off that correctly. Not sure whether I'll immediately repeat it or come back to it after trying the extensively updated #7 (I don't think I've made any changes to #6, which I'm not that fond of anyway). Also, multiple chronometer failures so no speed for the 9 km, so let's call it 9 km/h.

No comments:

Post a Comment