Friday, August 25, 2017

Trianon [Shinjuku]: Apricot Chocolate

This was a short run, but hot, and through some unfamiliar streets, though it does not matter much because I'll probably never be back again. Total, it was about 7 km around 8.5 km/h each way, but slightly faster out than back.

I got the Apricot Chocolate (I don't actually remember, so it could have been Chocolat or Choco), at it was least a promising shape as an individual. On the plus side, it was cheap cake (~450 yen?) and it did have apricot taste and presumably chocolate, though not strongly, that was not bad. However, it was not actually as good as, say, fat-free yogurt and banana, so I can't say that it is any better than okay. If you need to go to a café and eat cake socially and this place is the closest, it's fine and actually I don't have any other suggestions in this neighborhood (like most neighborhoods) other than get on a train and leave, but then I don't think people go to Okubo for cake (maybe to buy Korean boy band idol goods).

No comments:

Post a Comment