Saturday, August 19, 2017

[Wed] Yu Sasage: Numero Sept

Numero Sept 
Yu Sasage visited Isetan, and even though it wasn't really due for another cake yet, since it had slipped from quite excellent to excellent in my shop ratings, being at Isetan made it pretty convenient, and it was still essentially at the boundary of the two categories, so getting Numero Sept (#7), although a mistake, is not something I'm going to regret. Cakes with banana are ones that I usually avoid because they are often pretty unsophisticated. This cake also can appeal to simple tastes, but I do not think is restricted to them. It's three main layers under a coating of baked chocolate and almond. The layers are cream cheese on top, baked chocolate mousse in the middle, and cake flavored with baked chocolate and banana as the base, where the baked chocolate is white chocolate. It's a somewhat simple cake, but it works and I don't mind the banana. I'm going to call it great until some other cake proves to me that this can be done better.


The run was training on a slope (250 m horizontal), 7 reps in the rain (like earlier runs this week) which were averaged above 10 km/h, which is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment