Thursday, December 31, 2015

Morozoff: Cream Cheese Cake

Morozoff: Cream Cheese Cake
No running again, and we braved the Isetan basement again. It was late afternoon, so many things were sold out, of course. I recently found out that Morozoff is actually a Japanese company/brand from Kobe (and that their chocolate is not bad), not an import. I got the Cream Cheese Cake. This particular one is supposedly available only at Isetan, although of course they sell other cream cheese cakes elsewhere. This one uses 10% cream cheese made from dairy products from the Konsen district of Hokkaido, which I assume is the exclusive part. It was very good, and certainly different from what I usually get. It was 1026 yen and is pretty big, plenty for two people, but certainly further dividable. I consider this shop/counter good.


1 comment: