Sunday, December 6, 2015

(Jiyugaoka) Mont-Blanc

Started out running okay, but after a couple kilometers, my left knee started to hurt, so I should have rested. Seemed to be able to walk okay, so kept going, which I regretted halfway, but things were okay.

At (Tokyo Jiyugaoka) Mont-Blanc, I did not get the Mont-Blanc, I got the Exotic, which is relative, for 500 yen. This is apparently almond biscuit and white chocolate mousse with passion fruit, mango, and apricot in three layers, I think. Actually, the passion fruit completely dominated. It was okay. The biscuit was good quality and the flavor was fine, if limited. It's a big cake for a reasonable price, but it's nothing I need again. So they seem to be good, but not really what I'm looking for. Probably if I ever go back, I should go ahead and get a Mont-Blanc.



No comments:

Post a Comment