Tuesday, May 22, 2018

En Vedette: Chocolat S

Since they seemed to be a quite good shop and were still at Isetan, I got a third cake from En Vedette, Chocolat S. Like yesterday, I tried to cycle hard without killing my knees, visiting Tokyo Midtown (to confirm which shops' cakes Dean & Deluca sells on Tuesdays) and then ending up going up and down Aoyama-dori, riding for 1 hour total. Next time I'll just wait for the light to change and ride where I want to.

The cake is chocolate cream above a chocolate cake base. It was excellent, at least if you appreciate good chocolate. This seems to be a Quite Good shop that might even be excellent, but under my current system it's practically impossible to get promoted out of Quite Good.

I should review the system, but I still haven't decided on a new computer yet and I'm running out of time with the loaner. Dell seems a likely choice, based on price.

No comments:

Post a Comment