Saturday, May 12, 2018

Ecole Criollo: Slim Rarecheese Fraise

Last Wednesday, I went to actually pick up my broken computer and do some shopping. Didn't do any actual running, but I think that was the day I went out by bicycle and stocked up on roasted peanuts for making peanut butter.

As cake, I went down to the Shinjuku (Station) Takashimaya and got cake there from Ecole Criollo, whose shop I could visit on a weekday, if I wanted to run down to Nakameguro. I got Slim Rarecheese Fraise (though the card might have abbreviated this as just Cheesecake Fraise), which is half rare cheesecake and half sponge cake and strawberry gelatin (in the picture, it looks like the cheesecake dominates, but actually they are equal. This was definitely good and had a good balance between cheesecake and strawberry flavor. This shop is associated with low/no sugar cakes and I was previously unimpressed, so I was not in a hurry to revisit them, but this was better than expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment