Saturday, May 5, 2018

Dolce Felice Regalo: Raspberry Caramel Chocolat

Another no running day, trying to rest my right foot, although the choice of cake was because I had an errand to run west of Shinjuku Station, so stopping at the Pepe at the Seibu Line Shinjuku Station seemed relatively easy. My reason for wanting to try their cake was that the same brand is sold at a counter in Shibuya Hikarie ShinQ, which is on one of my local running courses. This is actually part of Keyuca, which is a bed, bath, and kitchen shop, so it's a little weird. However, the cake turned out to be like chain cafe cake, though cheap, so maybe more like convenience store cake? That is, it was ok if you're really hungry and need something now, but otherwise completely unnecessary, whatever the price, though I didn't have trouble eating it, so not bad.

I'll squeeze in the following day, when I ran (I'm pretty sure) to the actual Shibuya Hikarie ShinQ (not sure how much of that is necessary to uniquely identify it) and got a Croissant from what I thought was the last pastry place I need to visit there (I've since noticed another in the back, Crossroad Bakery, which opened a couple months ago). As I recall, this was reasonable as a croissant, but more bread than pasty, so just good, but definitely good. The bakery counter is called Nemo.

No comments:

Post a Comment