Monday, October 9, 2017

[Su] Toshi Yoroizuka: Cassis

Not sure of my distance for Sunday, but I went to Midtown by a not totally direct route, as I checked out some neighborhood sites, but also I think I was running pretty slow, so maybe around 8 km in an hour.

Haven't decided that Toshi Yoroizuka is the best candidate to be promoted from Quite Excellent to Superb, I'll looking to double my number of cakes from there, which is going to be hard, at least if I keep going near closing time. But I neglected them from a long time so even late on Sunday I could get something new to me, Cassis. Actually, the fig dominate this, not the cassis (black currant), and it has a fairly heavy biscuit (?), though I won't be able to say what it is until I get back there ask or check the card. It wasn't flashy or intense but it was good and interesting enough that I'll give it a tentative great rating and see whether that holds up (or how long Yoroizuka maintains interesting in making this). Still should go back there during the day and look for great one's I'm missing.

Okay, I did not upload that picture in a smart way, but now I've given Google permission to upload my photos, since it's getting everything eventually anyway. From now on, no more swapping SD cars, which is a huge improvement. Going to calculate Monday's route now, before I forget, but the next step is to get my phone to record it automatically.


No comments:

Post a Comment