Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Cake-off: Jean-Paul Hévin's Mont-Pomme Caramel over Il Pleut sur la Seine's Le Saint-Marc

Monday, which was a holiday, I did a cake-off. This month's special mont-blanc is at Jean-Paul Hévin is the Mont-Pomme Caramel. To match it, I ran to Il Pleut sur la Seine for the somewhat caramel Le Saint-Marc. Due to a post about medieval walking patterns, I did the run on the balls of my feet, versus heels, which is not the most efficient, but it's good for posture and seems good for my foot problems, so I did it again Tuesday, but I'm getting ahead of myself. The run was about 5 km each way, a low 9 km/h going out and a high 8 km/h coming back.

Another tough cake-off, though both were good enough that they don't need to be denoted, though It's hard to say whether I would rate them great, which always depends on the day. In the end, I have to go with the Mont-Pomme Caramel, which is more interesting and certainly there is more to it (for barely more money), both in terms of volume and interesting elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment