Sunday, October 15, 2017

[Sat] DelRey: Chocolat Dome

Had a relatively busy Saturday, but I fit in photographing a selection of neighborhood sights along my neighborhood running course (here's a tiny version which I just spent way too much time making). I ran about 12 km at 9 km/h in just a little rain at the beginning, not including walking under Ginza. First I went to Hidemi's to confirm that they had a cake that I want for a future cake-off (they told me it should come into season in a month about three weeks ago) and then went to the DelRey patisserie (buried back along a foot path from a back street in Ginza) for a second cake. I went for the Chocolat Dome. It was good enough, but nothing special, unlike the price. Maybe it need more time to warm up first, as the flavor was not very strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment