Saturday, June 9, 2018

Chocolat Republic: Kobe Raw Chocolate Mont-Blanc and Cassis Mont-Blanc



I'm a week behind and still learning about the new computer. Also, I couldn't find any notes on Kobe cakes except online, so I worked with Excel to set up a spreadsheeet for them, which too some time. I also added two cake sources to my Kobe cake map and corrected one location.
In the evening of last Friday, I got cake for two from Sogo Kobe from the Chocolat Republic counter, which is a local brand (with a few of their own shops, but Sogo was more convenient). Besides chocolate, mont-blanc seemed to be their thing, so I got the Kobe Raw Chocolat Mont-Blanc and the Cassis Mont-Blanc. These were both good, though of the soft cake variety, whereas I like more variation in texture. Still, the shop I know looks more like it belongs on Disney history street, or something, so I've avoided them, suspecting they'd be pretty low level, so I was actually relieved that these were fine, and appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment