Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Blondir, Nostagie

Visited Isetan for the last day of Blondir, which I had down as a good shop based on one cake. I picked Nostagie, marked as a hot seller, I think, which is like a lemon bar under whipped cream, broadly speaking. Of course, the bar part is almond (and lemon) and the maybe the whipped cream is whipped white chocolate, since that's an ingredient. On top, is probably the cinnamon. It was an interesting combination and excellent, though I'd like the bottom to be easier to cut. In that situation, turning it on it's side is the best option. With one good cake and one excellent cake, they qualify as potentially quite good, though that's a bloated category and I haven't reached the point that getting them all up to 3 cakes so that I can figure out which to drop.

For exercise, I tried walking the nearest neighborhood route, which was doable without apparent damage. Of course, it's less than how much I walk just commuting, but it's non-stop, so it is a kind of test of how my feel are healing. With my arm sprained, I can't jog anyway, but I can walk without jarring my lower arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment