Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Voisin: Chiboust Fruit Rouge

Yesterday, I failed to get cake because of the long lines at F. Cassel the day before White Day (they had cakes, but they also sell chocolates). Instead, I got a Croissant Lemon from Dragone, which is in no way a croissant or any kind of pastry, except in shape, although it was sweet and good as the same wholesome wheat bread that they sold me as a baguette (which it also definitely in no way resembled except in outer shape).

Today, I tried Shinjuku Takashimaya and got a Chiboust Fruits Rouges, though not from the shop I had intended, but instead from Voisin (according to physical evidence and postings on the Internet of a similar cake with the same maker). Still, it was definitely good, so I shouldn't complain, but Voisin isn't even listed on the Takashimaya webpage and this was at least next to my actual target's sign. I'll have to be more careful next time when trying to get something from someplace new.

Running today was confirm kilometer markers 21 through 24 and the new loop just outside Yamanote Line between Shibuya and Harajuku.

No comments:

Post a Comment