Monday, March 19, 2018

Boul'ange: Pain au Chocolat

Did another run through the parts of the Hatsudai-Yoyogi-Tomogaya Loop that I need to do a 31 km run on Sunday (according to the current plan). Monday is not a good day for pasties (pastries are mostly a morning thing anyway, so any day is a problem, but Path is closed on Mondays). Actually, Sunday I'll probably try for cake as an excuse to take the train home from Tomogaya.

I was still not able to resist getting a pastry, though it would have been useful to cache one for Sunday (though no any serious opportunities until after 20 km anyway). I stopped at Boul'ange next to Shinjuku Station, which is in Yoyogi Shibuya-ku. It was good but on the overbaked side. That's my choice over underbaked and probably better for a longer shelf life, but till only good.

No comments:

Post a Comment