Saturday, March 24, 2018

Bien-être: Chiboust Chocolat Framboise and Chantilly Fraise

As a café date, Bien-être is the best that we've never visited. The excuse to go to that area was to see cherry blossoms (which aren't quite at full bloom, but close) at Yoyogi Park. It was reasonably crowded, but manageable. We didn't try to picnic or anything, but walked around and too some pictures.

At Bien-être, I went for the Chiboust Chocolat Framboise, since I've had good luck with their chiboust and this seemed unusual enough that I didn't want to miss it. The other choice was a standard, Chantilly Fraise. First, the chiboust is quite rich, even heavy, which is counter intuitive for chiboust, but it's excellent. The raspberry is relative subtle, but definitely there, which is my preference. Chantilly Fraise is not so much my thing, but I definitely thought that the sponge was more flavorful than average and resisted moisture and the whipped cream was nicely fresh, so I can say that this is excellent. One of the best thing about this shop is that they change their line-up fairly regularly for a shop their size. Also not that this place is so popular that they were only barely squeeze us in.

No comments:

Post a Comment