Monday, March 12, 2018

Le Pain de Joel Robuchon: Pain au Chocolat

For pastry, I went down to Le Pain de Joel Robuchon in Shibuya Hikarie. On the way, I tried to confirm kilometer marker 21 on my neighborhood map. On my way back, I was going to confirm kilometer marker 22, but got side-tracked by finding a crosswalk that would let me add a look in eastern Jinnan, where Kitaya Park and a shrine are, so I've added that loop to the map as well as adding a little loop around Enmeiji in Sendagaya, though I think my later kilometer markers were already assuming the loop, so I don't think I have to update anything. Still, it teaches me to verify the course on foot before I start placing more kilometer markers.
The pastry I chose was the Pain au Chocolat, which did not disappointed me: it was excellent, so I should get back there eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment