Thursday, May 30, 2019

L'Abricotier, Gateau Fraise

Took the afternoon off and rode around for about 2.5 hours. The first stop was L'Abricotier where I went with the standard Gateau Fraise. Nice strawberries in this and, as a cake structured for the enjoyment of strawberries and whipped cream, it seemed well made. It was a definitely good, but not my thing personally. This catches up this shop for the quite excellent category, at least until next cake-off. They still overlap with the above superb category, but they aren't the top of their current groups, so the honor of trying to move up will go to Origines Cacao for now.

Otherwise, I took another picture of a park or a picture of another park next to the first park, basically a linear strip used for parks along an old main road that how has a lot of old public housing buildings along it and tried again to get a name for a no name park on the way to Shibuya Station. I'm going to have to settle for Recycling Center Open Space.

I was going to try to confirm the main running course south of Shibuya Station, but I messed up immediately and anyway construction has changed things, so I'm having to revise the course anyway. A restoration of a pedestrian bridge exit allows me to combine one cul-de-sac loop back with the main look, but a big development project removed a road elsewhere, so I'll have to make a new cul-de-sac loop to reach those two churches (among the many in that neighborhood). Comping back, I confirmed that the Omotesando Michalak has the cake-like desert that disappeared from Isetan, so I'll be able to get one more cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment