Saturday, May 4, 2019

Pascal Le Gac: Fondant Chocolat Naturel & Dacquoise Pistache

On the first day of the special 10-day Golden Week holiday, I went to Pascal Le Gac in Akasaka and had cake at their café. I had about 3/4 of a Fondant Chocolat Naturel (in two installments) and about 1/4 of a Dacquoise Pistache, so especially my review of the latter is based on limited information. The (plain) fondant chocolate was chocolaty good, so especially as a first cake, I'm quite good, so I should get a third cake from there as a part of my effort to sort through those.
comfortable calling it excellent. There is also a raspberry version, I think. It is small and not cheap. The other cake is one of two "dacquoise" cakes, though I can't remember what the other was, maybe hazelnuts, though the pistachio could easily have been called Dacquoise Fraise and the other was burred in exotic fruits. It seemed definitely good, and maybe not different in taste and texture in similar deserts that I may even have rated great, but I didn't have enough to get that excited by it and there was no novelty for me. These were good enough to rate the shop potentially

No comments:

Post a Comment