Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Sadaharu Aoki, Fromage Yuzu

Despite being benched from running, I tried to do a neighborhood running course, the Akasaka--Azabudai--Roppongi--Toranomon loop, by bicycle. I've done it clockwise most recently (in the daytime), but counterclockwise in the dark by bicycle defeated me today. I could get about 2/3 and then I wasn't sure where recent changes meant I had to turn after the ANA Intercontinental. I remembered correctly, but just didn't recognized it when I was there and wasn't confident. Maybe Sunday.

For cake, I got the Fromage Yuzu from Sadaharu Aoki from Isetan, as planned. SA already had a standard cheese cake in their lineup which is semi-great, so I shouldn't be surprised that this was was different. Basically, it's very mild, which isn't the direction for me. Still, it was good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment