Monday, May 13, 2019

Jean-Paul Hévin, Verrine Chocolat Hirondelle

ヴェリーヌ ショコラ イロンデル
https://www.jeanpaulhevin-japon.shop/SHOP/998176.html
Today, Jean-Paul Hévin's verrine season started. The most appealing to me is the  Verrine Chocolat Hirondelle (where hirondelle means swallows, the birds), which is cream flavored with "verneine" (the liquor Verveine du Velay, I assume) over four-berry jelly (strawberry, cassis/blackcurrant, raspberry, and pomegranate) with thick Brazilian chocolate on top. I've never tried mixing it all together before eating, though that would probably be allowed. I'm more generous with these than previously, and am appreciating the advantage, as small bites are very flavorful. I'll say it was excellent, as it's likely to be my favorite of the current three. This year I might try the Verrine Chocolat Café, since it's Jean-Paul Hévin. But not this week. This didn't require an accompanying tea, which might be why I forgot to take a picture, so I'll include the official one and the link.


No comments:

Post a Comment