Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Michalak, (Classique) Tarte Yuzu Citron

Just a little muscle training for exercise, due to being late getting home. I brought a (Classique) Tarte Yuzu Citron from Michalak through Isetan. This is a tart with a crisp crumble bottom (according to my translation), yuzu cream on lime Bavarian cream with lemon marmalade. It's pretty sweet and American tasting (for lack of a better explanation), but excellent. Michalak remains at the top the of the excellent shop group, but I'm out of cakes to try. They used to have another type, a clam shell design, but it hasn't been at Isetan lately. I'll need to check the Omotesandou shop. The cakes are still listed online for both locations.

So I'm keeping Sadaharu Aoki's lemon tart in the great category for the next cake-off, assuming the other cake is still available, which I'm planning to confirm tomorrow. I'll also hopefully get more exercise tomorrow, though still bicycling. Not sure whether I'll try walking a few kilometers this weekend, but the squats yesterday didn't seem to have any negative consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment