Thursday, February 1, 2018

Frédéric Cassel: Mille-Feuille Finger Exotique

First of the month, so I did a run to Ginza to check for line-up changes and get something from Frédéric Cassel. This month's theme is exotique, which is not very helpful, even if I had known (they aren't quick to update their web site, even after the new theme starts). (Next month's is crême brulé, which is a little more informative). Nothing that I was looking elsewhere where I looked. It was raining so actually I just ran as far as Hibiya Station and then was in the tunnels until I exited from the New Tokyo Building (I think). I decided to walk and use an umbrella, though it still would have been better to have warmer gloves.

The cake was Mille-Feuille Finger Exotique, which is a passion fruit version of a standard type, with layers of white chocolate, passion fruit cream, fashion fruit ganache, and a little actual mill-feuille on the bottom. It was excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment