Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Café Comme Ça: Valentine Strawberry Chocolate(?)

Went to Café Comme Ça next to Shinjuku Stn. in the Comme Ça Building. This places does pie-type tarts, so not my thing. I choose what I'm remember as Valentine Strawberry Chocolate, though I won't swear to the name. It was okay, but it has a very hard chocolate well-baked brownie-type base (in a tart crust), which is pretty tasteless and a pain to cut. But it's okay with lots of whipped cream and strawberries, though strawberries are not that sweet a fruit and my views of fruit as poor substitutes for cake have already been aired. I also had a bite of a kind o caramel pear tart that was much better and seemed at least good, but I didn't have enough of it to rate it, so I'll keep that in mind next time I need to choose something in this type of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment