Thursday, January 4, 2018

Tops: Chocolate Cake

Back from New Year travel and did a lot of running Wednesday, more than 2 hours, and there was some walking around too. I had intended to practice some of the newer courses to learn them, such as Akasaka, but my phone failed on me. I thought I had messed up my Google maps online, but apparently my phone was just disconnected from the network and needed a reboot. I did get a couple pictures of new places for the neighborhood map and then went and found out when Toshi Yoroizuka and Bien-être would open up again by physically going to their shops (at least they are willing to post information on their doors, even if not online). In the evening, I was at Isetan again and got something that I haven't had for several years and figured I should review, Tops' Chocolate Cake. Actually, I'm not sure what cake of theirs that I've had in the past, as it was many years ago. This is a layer cake of chocolate cream and sponge, with some walnuts, but they are very mild. It's definitely good cake, though not my kind of thing (either, milk chocolate or sponge), so I don't expect to be back soon (plus, the smallest cake is a two-person size).

No comments:

Post a Comment