Thursday, January 4, 2018

Henri Charpentier: The Shortcake & Honey Lemon Rare Cheese

No running, but was in Isetan last Friday and was asked who had (strawberry) short cake. Not my thing, so I wasn't really prepared (or I would have suggested one of a couple other places), but figured that was exactly what Henri Charpentier was for and of course they were well supplied. As a second cake, I choose the Honey Lemon Rare Cheese. Despite not regarding them so highly these were both high-quality definitely good cakes. I particular liked the cheesecake, which bordered on excellent, though there's a lot of competition in these rare cheesecake category, so I think I'll stick with good. So if their line-up looks appealing to you, then I wouldn't discouraging you from these maybe more traditional/conventional fresh cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment