Monday, July 31, 2017

Frédéric Cassel: Saint Honoré Pêche de Vigne

Pretty hot again today and I forgot my water, so in running to Ginza, I went underground at the main scramble and walked to the Mitsukoshi, but
still was close to 9 km/h for that 5+ km. Walking back, I came out in Hibiya Park so that I could get a drink in the park, so it was 4+ km back at 8 km/h (uphill).

The cake was the seasonal Saint Honoré-Pêche de Vigne, which refers to some sort of peach/nectarine. It's fairly mild, but certainly suitable for summer. It was the usual excellent cake from them. This month specials in cake cover both July and August, so I'll probably run out of new cakes before I get them caught up, but that's fine. There were still a couple more today and maybe there will be something different next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment