Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Dalloyau: Tarte Cerise

Ran to Dalloyau for something new, but didn't get what I expected. I knew that there existed a Tarte Mangue that I've tried to get once and failed. This time, I was earlier, and mid-week, so there were several, but I hadn't realized that the Tarte Cerise (marked "seasonally limited") was still available. I got the latter. The run was fine. Since I had a long run, I was a little slow today (plus it was hotter), but still managed 10 km/h for the 5+ km out and then 9 km/h for the almost 7 km back (I swung by Toshi Yoroizuka in Kyobashi, but did not see anything interesting).

The tart was excellent, in my Dalloyau-biased opinion. It's basically a small butter tart with a little cherry and pistachio on top, also white heavily sugared, which worked for me. It's cheap, at 324 yen.

No comments:

Post a Comment