Monday, July 24, 2017

Bubó Barcelona: Sacher Raspberry

Short run today, which is appropriate between yesterday's long Sunday run and tomorrows fairly long planned run. I know I already said that Bubó Barcelona wasn't look like it was going to get above the Excellent level, but they were still top of that group in some ways and the other most likely choice is closed Mondays. The run was fine, all on the high side of 9 km/h, but only a little over 6 km total (it would have been less, but I got a little creative on the way back).

The cake, Sacher Raspberry was definitely good. However, making a sacher raspberry sort of takes away it's one interesting point, and I've had a lot of chocolate raspberry cakes, including from the best, and this one doesn't really stand out. Still an Excellent shop, but I should probably search through the other Excellent to find one to promote, which is the plan for both Wednesday and Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment