Saturday, November 2, 2019

Jean-Paul Hévin, Longchamp Praliné

Thursday was running revised neighborhood routes. I did three other loops, but the important part was I finished the Minami-Motomachi--Wakaba--Yotsuya--Sugachou--Shinanomachi Loop and Minami-Motomachi--Moto-Akasaka loop. Friday, I did the basic part of my indoor workout, before going for a shorter run that did one way of one loop and finished the revised Minami-Aoyama east loop. Before the run, I got cake from Jean-Paul Hévin, the Longchamp Praliné, which at first I didn't recognize as new, since it combines elements of a couple past great cakes that there are multiple variations of, the Feuilletine Praliné and all the Longchamp (except, surprisingly, the Feuilleté), so it was a good bet this one would be great, and it seemed to be. It's supposed to be around until mid-January, so hopefully I'll be able to get it in all 4 cake-off rounds by then. I'll try to get started next week, against a new Mont-Blanc.

No comments:

Post a Comment