Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Noix de Beurre: Meringue Chantilly

Today was no running due to having gotten a flu shot, so to reward myself for not running when I shouldn't (or really, because it was somewhere I could go with minimal effort), I visited another quite fine shop which I've had just one great cake from, Noix de Beurre, at Isetan. This time I got Meringue Chantilly, which is exactly what the name says and it looks like: meringue with whipped cream. The center meringue is actually dense (and took some work to get through, but the outside part is light enough as a guide). It's good (and cheap) but not enough to convince me that this shop needs to be promoted. I've got room to promote two shops, and one might be Coffee Parlor Hill Top (when and if they reopen in December), but there's a three-way tie even after that.


No comments:

Post a Comment