Monday, October 7, 2019

Ralph's Coffee: Cheesecake

Wanted to try a new shop on my neighborhood route and the nearest loop is the Jinguumae central loop, so I looked around and found a coffee and doughnut shop away from the main route that I hadn't noticed and completely reworked it. I failed the new loop, but then I found another shop I wanted to add near the first one and the only way to accommodate both is to give them their own tiny loop, so I didn't need to mess with the loop anyway. It will take awhile to undo all the changes.

I did manage the goal of visiting Ralph's Coffee shop and had their cheese cake. It was definitely good, and different from other cheesecakes I've had recently, maybe coarser, if that makes sense. Not really worth the price, though, but then it's trying to be a nice shop in a nice area. The pastries looked more reasonable, though I've sworn off evening pastries.

No comments:

Post a Comment