Tuesday, October 15, 2019

L'Authentique (of Saitama), Trois Chocolat and Mille-feuille

Friday and Saturday, I was busy (and there was a typhoon), so no cake.

Sunday I got cake, but not Tokyo cake: Saitama cake from Pâtisserie L'Authentique. It was cake for two, so only half a piece each, but both the Trois Chocolat and Mille-Feuille seemed excellent (though the mousse cake was warmer than I liked). 
Sunday night, I went running, with no bicycle, assist and did the updated Daikanyama-chou--Ebisunishi--Hachiyama-chou--Nanpeidai-chou--Sakuragaoka-chou--Sarugaku-chou--Shibuya--Uguisudani-chou loop counterclockwise, so that's settled as long as I don't look at it. Meanwhile, I'm doing a review of would neighborhood course from the root, so that's been sucking up time and I've found problems I've avoiding dealing with and some new sites close to home, but I'm working on it. One part is the Jinguumae 4 loop, which just goes around one block (though a full-sized block) to pass two shops.





No comments:

Post a Comment