Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Sadaharu Aoki: Éclair Sakura

Monday, I again didn't run due to not liking how my feet felt. I hadn't gone out on Sunday at all, so it was a little surprised that the feeling was as strong as it was just from walking a kilometer at a time, though when I was running daily, my morning foot pain was worse (not sure that today even would count as pain, just a somewhat weird burning numbness), but less the sort to be concerned about. Still, I went to Isetan and got something, so I was not that bad: the Éclair Sakura from Sadaharu Aoki. All the éclair I've gotten from them have been good and my experience is that fruit goes well with éclair. That was also true with this one. Not sure what was in it besides the obvious cherry, but quite rich for custard. I suspect alcohol. Anyway, not to have another new cake from Sadaharu Aoki. They have one more that I can try, so I'll save it for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment