Thursday, October 11, 2018

Sadaharu Aoki, Poire Caramel

This week's Aoki Sadaharu was Poire Caramel. I expected rain in the evening so I planned on exercising inside. I did my push-ups and practices some little used muscle groups, but didn't do as much as I should have. I'm thinking now that I'll do a long run covering the next level 12 loop tomorrow night, depending on the weather. I wasn't planning any cake from tomorrow anyway, so I would get a pastry or bread along the course.

Today's cake was heavy on the pear and light on caramel. I'm not generally very fond of cakes that are fruit dependent, and pear has been a fruit that I haven't wanted in cake, but this was definitely quality pear and this was excellent cake, which does not surprise me at all. Aoki Sadaharu continues to it's dominance as the number three shop, but I'm not going to rearrange my lists for now, since one less than excellent cake from them and one great cake from Bien-être (if I could get a new cake from them) would probably reverse things reverse things.

No comments:

Post a Comment