Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Passion de Rose, Gateau Chocolat

Tuesday, I caught the last day of Passion de Rose at Isetan, so I got my third cake from this potentially quite good shop, Gateau Chocolat.

For running, I did the first 12th-level loop: the Akasaka-Azabudai-Roppongi-Toranomon loop. Covers a pretty central part of Tokyo and is big, much bigger than any of the loops it connects to: 11.2 km. It took about 130 minutes of running, and then I walked back, which is pretty intense for a workday. There was some weird things going on with my right foot, as I tried to do a rolling run instead of running on the front of my foot, to vary the stress. My outer toes really send some weird signals, like I've got a cord under them that I'm treading on. Was able to keep going to no special pain afterward. But heels were sore in the morning, but thing critical. Maybe I'll try the next 12th-level Sunday (or maybe I'll bicycle to a distant shop for recon).

This Gateau Chocolat claimed five kinds of chocolate, which I believe. There are a couple biscuit layers on the bottom and a central mousse layer, a chocolate coating and pieces of chocolate stuck in the top. It was good but didn't really add up to anything special.

No comments:

Post a Comment