Thursday, April 27, 2017

[Tuesday & Wednesday] Viron: Parfum de Rose

Jogged to Viron, which was a huge mistake, for one thing, I've been sick since, but then, probably before that as well so I'm not so confident about cause and effect. No soreness at first, but picked up some hip pain half way there. Was able to keep running, but again, apparently shouldn't have, though I've not feeling sore now again, even if I have what's probably a cold.

The cake, which was in response to Viron winning a cake-off, was Parfum de Rose, which is a fruity (and obviously flowery) mousse dome, so not really my thing. Still it was good. Obviously, it did not travel so well.

The next day, on Wednesday, I got a Madeleine Maman from Noix de Beurre, which was good, but I regret not getting the financier, since my last one wasn't good as I wanted (but better than this).

No comments:

Post a Comment