Monday, April 10, 2017

Research run around Tokyo Station:

Today was a no-cake day to make up for yesterday's cake-off, so I did some research around Tokyo station: Marunouchi Jean-Paul Hévin to Viron (where they do have their chocolate cake that I might need for the next cake-off) to the new Kyobashi Toshi Yoroizuka, to Ginza Mitsukoshi to Le Chocolat de H, where I got a Vanille (a vanilla macaron; 250 yen), because I couldn't remember which chocolate macaron I had had before. Total run was about 12 km (I ended at the Lawson 100 to top-up on tofu and yogurt) averaging 11 km/h.

The macaron was excellent. It's on the small side and a little on the dry, hard side in the sense that the outside has a crispness but the center still has some softness. I prefer this type to ones that are allowed to get really soft throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment