Thursday, April 13, 2017

Dalloyau: Apricot Pistache

Ran to Dalloyau today, though found that I couldn't run too fast. Total was 12 km, but only 10 km/h out and 9 km/h back. I guess last night's long run and running every day for 12 days has worn me out some, so I've revised my plan for tomorrow, since a speed challenge seems out of the question, but if I recover I may return to it. Otherwise, I'll just choose an interesting route, since I'm planning to get something ahead of time at Isetan, not cake, probably.

The cake was Apricot Pistache (597 yen), though I'm suspicious that I am remembering that correctly, since it mixes English and French. Anyway, it's a fruity dome with some pistachio cream or cheese (since the filling is cheese based). I can't say that I could taste the pistachio, though, since it is a fruity nut, it might have just harmonized with the apricot taste. It was good, but I'm not so interested in cake that just tastes like fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment