Sunday, April 10, 2016

Saturday: Un Grain [Isetan]

Saturday was shopping. At the end, we stopped at Isetan. My hands were full, so I'm not sure about what cake had what name or much detail, but I'll say what I know. The cakes were, before the 8% tax, Harmonie for 408 yen, Nougat Pistache for 436 yen, and Succès Inverse for 408 yen. The Harmonie is raspberry and the Nougat Pistache is pistachio. Obviously, the Succès Inverse, is an reverse succès, though I don't know that I've had a succès (which I know is a kind of French cake) to compare it to; anyway, it is nuts (almonds and hazelnuts) on the outside and inside hazelnut meringue and some caramel. This last one was the only interesting one, though I can't say that any were above good. They are tiny with only a slightly reduced price, not they aren't filling any need of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment