Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Sadaharu Aoki: Fraisier

Still feeling like I have a head cold, so no running. And it makes me so hungry, which means I can't bake anything, because I'll just eat all of it.

Today, I got cake from Sadaharu Aoki, the seasonal Fraisier, which is, I think, strawberries in custard sandwiched between meringue (update, I think it was actually dacquoise) biscuits. It was more strawberries than I knew I needed like, but I figured I should get at least one of these seasonal cakes this year from them (they have a couple strawberry tarts, as well). Everything was excellent, though not exciting and at 830 yen, once is probably enough for me.

I still haven't posted on Bamboo (the green tea cake), their cheesecake, or choux à la crème, but the next post will probably be on Pierre Hermé, unless I recover tomorrow and can run Wednesday or Thursday to Ginza.




No comments:

Post a Comment