Monday, July 13, 2015

Weekday run with cake at Neues: Dobostorte

I ran down to and three quarters around Meiji Ginguu Gaien and then tried to time myself on one loop around Akasaka Palace, but failed to reach even my previous time, which had been after several timed loops around Meiji Ginguu Gaien. It was really hot, even at 7 pm, so timed runs may have to wait for October. On the second loop, I stopped and had Dobostorte at Neues for 500 yen. It was very good and I was quite satisfied. Wikipedia shows this cake with a picture from Gerbeaud, which has a cafe the opposite direction down Auyama Road just past Omotesandou Station, although I bet it's more expensive there (and I can't remember it being better, at least if that is one of the ones I've had there, which I think it is). I'll keep visiting Neues. It's comfortable and convenient and has good cakes.


Amazingly, I have some occasional readers, some of whom are highly knowledgeable about cars. Is this an interesting car? This was taken on Aoyama Road near Akasaka-mitsuke Station. (I could have taken a picture of BMWs, but they did not seem noteworthy.)




No comments:

Post a Comment