Friday, July 24, 2015

13 km loop through Takagi: Emile Framboise

Too hot again, but a little better. Anyway, I kept going. I ran past La Vie Douce and the main shop of Chez Cima, so I added them to the map, along with today's route, although I'm getting an error so I don't know if it's actually working yet.

The goal was to get some good cake from Takagi, but I got the Emile Framboise, which I was not really into. Summer, of course, is not a good time for cake if you don't like the jelly ones. It just wasn't doing much for me, although better than Short Cake. Takagi was always sort of a marginal choice for great shop, being more convenient than great, but I know I've had better, in other seasons at least, so I'll keep trying.


I also had a quarter of homemade cheese tart with chocolate on top, which was excellent, so no complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment