Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Weekday run around the imperial palace and cake from Viron: Soleil

I did the long way to the moat route: down to Aoyama Road past Meiji Ginguu Gaien. I stopped for cake at Viron, which is pretty famous. I've had some good cake there. This time I got the Soleil, for 540 yen, which for some reason my camera would not take a picture of in the field. Too windy to run with cake and too windy where I was to eat it easily outside. Anyway, it is very summery, being coconut mousse above passion fruit Bavarian creme. Not great and I should stay away from coconut. I didn't mind the taste, but I still don't like the texture of shredded coconut, even as an adult.

Next time needs to be a great shop, to make up for this one. Also, I don't need to go back to Viron soon. There are other cafe/bakery/patisserie out there (if you don't mind the mixed languages).

No comments:

Post a Comment