Monday, February 6, 2017

(Sunday) Café Mikuni's: Pamplemousse

Visited Café Mikuni's for lunch and got the dessert turned out to be what I think is called the Pamplemousse (though it could be called the Pamplemousse Mousse, since it seemed to be grapefruit mousse). Sorry, no picture, as I was a little confused about whether it was actually cake or just mousse, but it should count as cake (they have it as petite gateau, although this is a piece of the larger version). It was definitely good, and much better than I expected, but not something I would choose, generally.

For running, I could only run in the evening and couldn't run yesterday, so there was no way to expand my distance for the week. I'll also need to keep my distance down the next few days so I can follow my plans for Saturday and Sunday, which will use more than half of my running budget. I've got more than 50 km planned. Anyway, today I went to the imperial moat course to do 11 km/h laps and did manage two (10 km). I've gone farther and fast, even recently, but maybe not non-stop on a closed course.

No comments:

Post a Comment