Friday, February 24, 2017

Limevert: Chiboust Chocolat

Today, I went to an under-visited potentially (because I've still only sampled a few cakes) quite excellent shop, Limevert, which is along the Odakyu Odawara Line, Soshigayaohkura Station, in Soshigaya, Setagaya-ku. To avoid Shibuya, I went by way of the road west from Yoyogi Station. It's about 13 km each way, which I did averaging 10 km/h, though faster out than back. They have a relatively big (several tables) café space set up, so I ate in, as you can tell from the photo.

The cake is Chiboust Chocolat (540 yen), which is a disk of chocolate chiboust on a raspberry custard tart (no nuts, the little nuggets are crust) and excellent, so I suppose I'll be back there again next weekend, conditions permitting. Think I'll try the slightly more direct rough through Harajuku, though, more for variation than dissatisfaction with today's route.

No comments:

Post a Comment