Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Dalloyau: Architexture

Walked fast (6 km/h) to Ginza (5.5 km) Dalloyau (photo of the back street entrance)



for Architexture (594 yen), 



which is a mousse dome with the usual vanilla cream center, I think, but the chocolate is flavored with tonka bean, which I wasn't sure of, but was fine as a different flavor (it's a normal thing with chocolate, but not my favorite, though my experience is shallow). It was perhaps excellent, meaning I would enjoy having it again, but don't have a particular aim to.


Walking back was a little slower (for one thing, because it's the uphill direction), at 5.5 km/h. It's about time I raised my speed, but I'm out of practice. I should warm up and then do intervals instead. Not sure whether I'll get out Wednesday night or where I'd go, but I have some time Thursday morning, so if I got then, I'll try going to Le R Cinq, which opens at 8 am, but might only have baked things then. Thinking of shooting for 9 am.


No comments:

Post a Comment